Moving and handling training for mainstream school staff
- Moving and being active
- Please use the above calendar for Moving and Handling training dates throughout the year.
- Staff member to book onto Face to Face training via Eventbrite. Please see the Moving and Handling Mainstream School Staff training letter for links.
- Once booked, staff member to email email@example.com to register for e-learning. This must be completed before attending face to face training.
- Moving and Handling Advisor will email log in details and attach Health Questionnaire. Staff to complete Health Questionnaire, which is kept with school as part of health & safety records.
- Staff will need approximately 60 minutes to complete the e-learning.
- Staff member to email ccs-tr.Cambsmovingandhandling@nhs.net to advise of completion. Pass Mark is 80%.
- Face to Face sessions are limited to 6 participants (unless exceptional circumstances) and last approximately 2 hours.
More about moving and handling training
Last reviewed: 19 January, 2024